So your Big Day is Tomorrow! After months of planning and organizing, it’s time for you to finally relax and enjoy this experience. Here are 5 things you might like to do, before you say I DO!
- Read through your Vows– If you’ve written your owns vows take a minute to read through them. Your love for each other is what your day is all about and a nice little reminder of that love will give you a great start to the day.
- Get by with a little help from your friends– There are always last minute things that need to be sorted and your Bridal party, friends or wedding planner will be on hand to see that everything is sorted without you getting stressed.
- Pack Your Bag– We don’t mean the Honeymoon bags, but a little clutch that you can give to your bridesmaids to bring to the ceremony is a great idea. Pop in items like lip gloss, bobby pins, breath mints, pocket mirror and tissues… you might be glad to have them ready to go tomorrow!
- Any Excuse- Go to the Spa the evening before your wedding. A little pampering is the perfect way to put months of stressful planning behind you. Unwind with a massage, manicure or pedicure and glass of something fruity in your hand..
- Make a moment– Set aside a little time for just the two of you the evening before. Tomorrow you begin a new chapter in life, savour this moment, together.